Monday, December 28, 2009

Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

I'm wondering, theres this friend (we'll call him jon) that requested to be added to my myspace (which is on private, so no one can view it)..



This friend, Jon, is friend of mine and an old 'good' friend of my husbands... but we went our seperate ways...



heres the deal. I'm pretty private and i put my myspace profile on private so that i can add things for my very close friends and family to see, but wouldnt post publicly.



Jon has some best friends that we also knew but had a HUGE falling out with, and they caused alot of drama... i dont want them knowing anything about me, or where we live or whats going on with us...



and if i Add "Jon" then they will find out everything.(no doubt)



i dont want to hurt "Jon's" feelings, he has no idea (but will be deeply offended) if we tell him we dont want his best friends knowing stuff, and he'll tell them which will cause alot of drama, (smaller town-we will eventually run into them)



--i feel stuck between a rock/hard place. HELP!



Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

Just decline Jon's invitation to be added, and then when you see Jon in person, explain that you want to keep your myspace profile private, and that means leaving out people who know the two of you (or you could say the only people you allow as "friends" are your family, so that you can keep up with what they're doing). If he can't accept that, then it's his problem, and you shouldn't worry about it. If he's a good friend, he'll respect your wishes. And if he has a problem with it, he isn't all that great of a friend. Hope this helps....



Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

Let him know that your profile is kept private for a certian group so that you can discuss things without people feeling like they can't say something because of "outsiders". Tell him you don't want to hurt his feelings and hope that he understands!



Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

I had this very conversation with a friend of mine today. And I would say "No" you don't have to add this person. This seems like a common problem on myspace. I had the very same problem and just did not add this person. My friend on the other hand took it to the next level and totally deleted his page from myspace. Just ignore the request for a few days and stay off on myspace for a few days and see what happens.



Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

Short answer.. no.



Do i have to add a friend to my myspace?

well /this is an hard one /being in an small town and not wanting to hurting anyome feelings but go with your heart and you can try this tell "jon" let's talk first and get to know each other better before you add an freind/but you have to protect you self /and if you husband wants "jon" as an friend i QUESS THAT'S up to him but it all the drama worth it/ if 'JON' IS AN REAL FRIEND he will UNDERSTAND AND respect your feeling / and my space is cool /

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd