Monday, December 28, 2009

Ryan sheckler's REAL myspace?

does anybody know ryan sheckler's real myspace?



i dont wanna talk to fake ryans



even if its private and he only adds ppl he knows



i'd still like to know it, so if you know it



please tell me. thank you!



Ryan sheckler's REAL myspace?

I think it is www.myspace.com/ryansheckler



But everytime I go to it, the page does not have a lot to it (which you would think it would). But I would try it and just look at the comments and how many friends he has. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!



Ryan sheckler's REAL myspace?

Who's Ryan Sheckler?



Ryan sheckler's REAL myspace?

ya, hes my best friend, so i TOTALLY have his myspace, but i cant give it to people i dont know...



unless any celebs ask questions on yahoo youre outta luck honey, so forget it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd