Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i set my profile on myspace for only my freinds to view. i want to set it to private?

Well Tom has a good news for private lovers:



"we now have a private profile option for everyone. from your home page, click 'account settings' and from there click 'privacy settings'. you'll see an option to make your profile viewable to 'friends only' or to the 'public' .. (haha smiley)"



You will not change to 14 or 15 anymore. It's now your real age and privacy. Thanks tom!



How do i set my profile on myspace for only my freinds to view. i want to set it to private?

Set your age to 15 or under. To do this, Edit profile =%26gt; Basic Info. Then go to Account Settings =%26gt; Privacy Settings =%26gt; scroll down and choose "My Friends Only".



If you want to change it to your real age again, you can do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd