Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you make your 360 private?

People keep saying to go to the options or whatever but all I see is the "Preview" drop box that says private. I want it to be like my myspace page where people can't see my page, is that possible?



How do you make your 360 private?

Go to your profile by clicking your avatar, click "edit my info", in the next window scroll down to "privacy", unmark "show link to my Yahoo! 360 page", click "preview" at the bottom right, then click "okay". Believe me, it works!



Edit: I just checked your profile - there is no link to your 360鎺?page, so maybe you already found the solution yourself???



How do you make your 360 private?

Nope. You can set it up so people can only see your nickname, your profile pics (with some miscellaneous link functions under that), friends module, your Top Page comments (unless you delete all of them), and your background. If that's not private enough, then you should move to another service.



See http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... for more details on how to do this.



Read about permissions here:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/per...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd