Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I got an email from some random person on myspace saying they saw my profile when i set it to privat

be worried and how did he do that?



I got an email from some random person on myspace saying they saw my profile when i set it to private should i

Actually the person who had looked at your profile was spam. I think that one person starts it out and when you click the link in the mail inbox its sent to other people. Which might cause a virus onto your computer.



So don't be worried, just delete the e-mail and and DO NOT click the link.



I have a myspace name and i got those emails from several people including someone named "Anita" and "Melissa". I read the email from Melissa and it said her name was Anita. So that goes to show that Anita may have been the person who started it and maybe someone named Melissa clicked it and it comes up as her profile.



So don't be worried. :]



I got an email from some random person on myspace saying they saw my profile when i set it to private should i

Probably not... Its most likely just a bot program that goes around and sends messages to hundreds of thousands of inboxes... If you posted the message s/he left, it might help... But those are usually just bot programs used to annoy people... Just delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd