Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Truefriendtest.com for MySpace!?!?!?

On my My Space page I have a True Friends Test, for friends to test their knowledge on how well they know me. Someone took my test with the screen name of nayisaslut uisabitch! The got 50% out of 100% so they must know a little about me or they guessed on the questions. You can leave a comment on the test after you are done taking it. The comment that was posted said this: "nayisaslut u says : you are a bicth and you dont desevre micheal when he is late coming home guess who bed he is in cun*." This is very disturbing. I changed my profile to private on myspace. It could have been anyone. If it happens again it would have to be someone in my friends list. What do I do about this...can I stop getting harassed? Do you think this person has really been messing around with my boyfriend? My boyfriend does come home late sometimes...I have seen girls #'s in his phone before. Is this one of the girls, or is it just a joke? Am I just freaking out?



Truefriendtest.com for MySpace!?!?!?

She might just be messing around with your man.



I would sign up with that test site again, like you first did, use a different email address, if you have one.



I have an email address set up JUST for myspace, NOONE knows it.



I have the exact same test on my page. Just start changing your info .. make a new test from another name.



My advice is just IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. If theres anyways to delete who answered the test, do so. But like i said before, just make another test from a different log in name. Set your myspace to private. If you want, under "name" .. dont use your real name, i dont. I have a completely different last and first name.



Dont add people you dont know. If your man is actin' weird .. get rid of him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd