Friday, November 27, 2009

I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

I have their user Id's and passwords. I check them often to see what they are doing etc. Both are set to private . MySpace deleted my daughters because she is 11. She's going into the 7th grade and a lot of her friends have one also and they are under 14. I just let her have hers about two months ago because we were moving out of state. Military. I thought it would be an easy way for her to keep in touch with her friends and share pics etc. How can I get MySpace to let her set another page up with my permission and them not delete it?



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

Myspace only only allows people over 14 to have a myspace. the only way that she will be able to have a myspace is to lie about her age. If you as a parent, don't want to have to have your children lying about their age, then I would suggest having your kids use e-mail instead. I hope that this helps! :D



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

have your daughter put her age as like 13 or older its ok to lie as long as she is using it for good purpses



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

Most people just lie about their age when we sign up so we can be able to get on there. But anywhere in your page you can tell the truth and it won't matter. Just for instance if your name is Alicia Smith and you put that as your first and last name just put Alicia S as your name. And by the way you need a new email adress becuase they'll know whether or not you've used that one before...



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

yu can lie abt her aqe....since yu`re qona have their emails %26amp;%26amp; passwords its okay



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

Simply someone complained ,error on the side of caution .(Use a yahoo webmail address.) Myspace can be wierd A friend got photos of his injuries from a bicycle accident removed by Myspace



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

the only way would be to lie about her DOB, but I wouldnt reccomend doing that. also you could try signing her up with another email address, you can make completely free no strings attached email accounts at http://www.mail.com



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

wutrya retarted lady



make a new 1 and set it as an older age



best ansaaaa rite here suckkkaaasss



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

You have to be 16 to be on myspace. Just add some years to her date of birth.



Also now that they are aware you should use a different email address.



Good luck.



I let my kids have a Myspace acct. My daughters was deleted by Myspace?

When you sign up, let her put in a different DOB. An sometime it ask to get parents permission, so just try again an see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd