Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Privacy settings wont let me set my profile to private. help please??

Ok,



So i want my profile to be set to private. I go to account settings, click on the option, "my friends only" to try to set it to private, and it says "sorry an unexpected error has occured." It has done this for a week now. i really want my profile set to private because im getting alot of weird friend requests. I don't know what the deal is, but it just wont let me set it to private when i want it to.



any help or information please?



Thank you,



Chelse



Myspace Privacy settings wont let me set my profile to private. help please??

It could just be a simple server error, or the browser could be having problems and not completing the requested action. I've had this happen to me in Firefox on OS X when I would try updating certain features (it would be the same feature/s every time), but when I go into Safari or IE 7, I would be able to update. And if I still weren't able to update through any browsers, I gave it a few days or so and tried again. Then it would work. But it's odd that you say a week, cause' if it were any kind of error like that, it usually wouldn't take that long. You could try emptying the cache/internet history/cookies for your browser and see if that does anything to help it, if you haven't tried that already, or try waiting a few more days. I know it gets really annoying. :-)



Myspace Privacy settings wont let me set my profile to private. help please??

Hmm, that's strange. Try setting your age to under 18, it will automatically set it to private(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd