Friday, November 27, 2009

Please help my mom won't let me get a myspace and I'm a teen she doesnt understand it can

i really want a myspace please help me



Please help my mom won't let me get a myspace and I'm a teen she doesnt understand it can go 2 private

Ask your mother to open HER own account which you can use.



That way she can see if there is any funny stuff going on and stop it dead.



Also it shows you are trustworthy.



Good Luck !



Please help my mom won't let me get a myspace and I'm a teen she doesnt understand it can go 2 private

Your mother is trying to protect you from all the freaks that use MySpace. She has your best interests at heart. Someday, if you ever have children, you may figure this out. Respect your mom's wishes, and quit trying to circumvent her rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd