Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace Trakzor Question?!?!?!?

OK well i was just wondering, my myspace is set private, but my Trakzor says that one of my myspace friend's mom went on my myspace profile twice (she has a trakzor 2, so i no 4 sure that it's her) how is it possible for her to go on my myspace profile, if she isn't one of my myspace friends and my profile is set private?



Myspace Trakzor Question?!?!?!?

myspace trackers dont really work.... that must be a prank... i dont know who's mom wuld have a myspace???



i tried profilesnitch.com and trakzor.com



they dont tell me who visited, just the computer stats of them



Myspace Trakzor Question?!?!?!?

They can still see the main profile page and a message saying that the profile is private, and the tracking tick is still performed. So, they didn't see any of your content, but they did view the main profile page.



Myspace Trakzor Question?!?!?!?

Trakkors and and other type is against Myspace rules.



If you like your myspace...you need to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd