Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way I can make my BLOG on myspace public but keep the viewing of my PROFILE private?

I don't think so. The way the other girls said i don't think will work because if a person's page is private, and you decide you want to look at their blog and then type the address to their blog in the address bar for example blog.myspace.com/pageurl, it will just reload the the page is set to private message.



If you wanted a publlic blog with your main stuff still private, you could put all your stuff that is normally on the front page into a friends only blog entry and set the date in the future so it will always be the top most one and then blog publicly below.



Or you could have two myspaces. One for you blog and then your private one.



Is there a way I can make my BLOG on myspace public but keep the viewing of my PROFILE private?

yeah... go to account settings.. it changes your profile to private.. unless your blog is set to private, it will always be public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd