Sunday, November 29, 2009

On myspace, I tried changing my age, but it didn't make my profile private! Please help?

Someone gave me advice before, but it didn't work. Could you please give me step-by-step that WORKS? Thanks



On myspace, I tried changing my age, but it didn't make my profile private! Please help?

You probly changed your age and went to "view profile" right? It's not going to show you that it's privite, but it is. If you give me your myspace link, i'll go on it and see if it's privite, then i'll tell you. Mail me at marine_infatuation@yahoo.com...



On myspace, I tried changing my age, but it didn't make my profile private! Please help?

go to edit profile when you first sign in and then click basic info beside name and go in and change the year to whatever year it would be to make you 14 or 15. your profile is only private when your age is set to 14 or 15 if set to 16 and above then your page shouldnt be private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd